Tohatsu 4-stroke 75HP benefits:
- High output 44 amp alternator that produces nearly twice as many charging amps as some competitors
- Weighing in at only 366lbs(166kg) makes the BFT90 one of the lightest motors in its class
- In-line 4 cylinder SOHC, dual intake valves help deliver excellent torque and power
- Double sealed multi-layered paint process to help protect against corrosion
- 5 Year limited warranty
High performance and easy operation:
- Programmed fuel injection for optimum performance
- * BLAST, Boosted Low Speed Torque system which controls Air / Fuel mixture and ignition timing and improves hole shot performance
- *ECOmo lean burn control system allowing combustion to operate on a leaner air / fuel mixture at cruising speed for superior fuel efficiency
- *VVT&LC variable valve timing improves idling and torque producing an extended profile and efficiency at speed
- Powerful 35amp alternator and rectifier for battery charging
- Power trim and tilt
- Standard Side Mount Rig Kit includes Premium Polished Stainless Steel Bezel Tachometer with built in Hourmeter along with a Trim Meter to match
- Optional upgrade rigging kits are available to Topmount, Flushmount and Twin Controls
- Optional gauges available
Fundamentals for user conveinence and relaibility:
- 4 Step corrosion protection as a result of double sealed multi layered paint process.
- Speedometer pickup
- Ask your Tohatsu Dealer about the optional Garmin GMI 20 Instrument up-grade !
Warning and protection:
- Low oil pressure warning
- Overheating alert
- Alternator charging alert
- Safety Lanyard
- Over-rev limiter
Performance and efficiency:
Boosted Low Speed Torque or BLAST® improves the acceleration in the lower rpm range.
The acceleration is greatly improved because the boat starts planing faster due to the greater power.
ECOMO ® increases fuel efficiency.
At cruising speeds, a Tohatsu BFT engine consumes 30% less fuel than other engines in its class.
Maximum output 75HP (55.2KW)
Maximum operation range 5000-6000 rpm
Fuel Consumption at W.O.T 25.6 L/Hr
Number of cylinder 4
Bore x Stroke 73 x 89 mm
Displacement 1496 cc
Engine lubrication system Trochoid pump
Starting System Electric starter
Spark plug ZFR6K-9E
Ignition timing 2.4° at 750 min-1 (rpm) B.T.D.C
Alternator output 12V, 35A
Volume of engine oil API Standard (SG, SH, SJ) SAE 10W-30 L
Engine oil capacity 4.4L w/ Filter change
Fuel tank capacity Option 25 L
Speed control Remote Control
Gear reduction ratio 2.33 : 1
Emission compliance EU & CARB 3-Star
Finance subject to status, Terms and conditions apply. Prices do not include delivery.
For friendly advice on all our engines
Contact SAL Marine
Mon — Fri: 9am — 5pm, Sat: 9am — 12pm