Tohatsu 4-stroke 150hp benefits:
- Designed with proven technology
- Engine Warning System
- Great Power to Weight ratio in a 4 stroke of this class
- Electronic communication capable (optional cable required)
- Trolling control feature allows 50rpm movements between 750rpm – 1000rpm at touch of button
- 5 Year limited warranty
High performance and easy operation:
- Programmed fuel injection for optimum performance via four fuel injectors and a common high flow throttle body
- Dual stage induction improves performance
- *BLAST, Boosted Low Speed Torque system which controls Air / Fuel mixture and ignition timing and improves hole shot performance
- * ECOmo(Economy Controlled Motor) lean burn control system allowing combustion to operate on a leaner air / fuel mixture at cruising speed for superior fuel efficiency
- *VVT&LC Variable Valve timing and lift electronic control to improve power, torque and performance
- Powerful 40amp alternator which delivers 30amp at 1000rpm and 40amp at 2000rpm+
- Non Linear rubber engine mounts provide smoother operation
- Standard fresh water flush port makes life easier on wash down
- Power trim and tilt
- Standard Side Mount Rig Kit includes Premium Polished Stainless Steel Bezel Tachometer with built in Hourmeter along with a Trim Meter to match
- Optional Gauges available
Fundamentals for user conveinence and relaibility:
- Three way cooling, which features 3 seperate cooling circuits for durability
- 4 Step corrosion protection as a result of double sealed multi layered paint process.
- Speedometer pickup
- Ask your Tohatsu Dealer about the optional Garmin GMI 20 Instrument up-grade !
Warning and protection:
- Low oil pressure warning
- Overheating alert
- Alternator charging alert
- Safety Lanyard
- Over-rev limiter
Performance and efficiency:
Boosted Low Speed Torque or BLAST® improves the acceleration in the lower rpm range.
The acceleration is greatly improved because the boat starts planing faster due to the greater power.
ECOMO ® increases fuel efficiency.
At cruising speeds, a Tohatsu BFT engine consumes 30% less fuel than other engines in its class.
Maximum output 150HP (110.3KW)
Maximum operation range 5000-6000 rpm
Fuel Consumption at W.O.T 48.1 L/Hr
Number of cylinder 4
Bore x Stroke 87 x 99 mm
Displacement 2354 cc
Engine lubrication system Trochoid pump
Starting System Electric starter
Spark plug ZFR6K11
Ignition timing 0°+-2° at 750 min-1 (rpm) B.T.D.C
Alternator output 12V, 40A mm
Volume of engine oil API Standard (SG, SH, SJ) SAE 10W-30
Engine oil capacity 6.7L w/ Filter change L
Fuel tank capacity Option 25L
Speed control Remote Control
Gear reduction ratio 2.14 : 1
Emission compliance EU & CARB 3-Star
Finance subject to status, Terms and conditions apply. Prices do not include delivery.
For friendly advice on all our engines
Contact SAL Marine
Mon — Fri: 9am — 5pm, Sat: 9am — 12pm